1757 c/o Rebecca Pizzey


82

days left
I shall tear your legs apart
and you will feel my sinews working
against your

rag
     doll
          body

rags to riches
or slipping down the slope of servitude –
          my cell or yours?

at the close of this long parenthesis
the ravens will sink their beaks into your gaping sockets
and
I shall feast on you-r
               dank
               cavity

15 Louis and now we’re
here
wrenching you open and pouring tar in places
you used to exist

you doll
taking this so well
but then

you
     deserve
          it

it hurts you hurt
me

so
on the 82nd day you will tell me
     -la journée sera rude

waiting
I’ve been waiting
I’m so hungry let me sink my teeth

and chew on the gristle in your subcutaneous fat
you fat pig
who wanted it all until you wanted nothing

I will savour you all
and relish

until there’s nothing left of you
but a live torso
burning at the stake

82 days.
I can hardly wait.